The fourth tab of exchange not seen in Active Directory users and computers snap in

The fourth tab of exchange not seen in Active Directory users and computers snap in

Post by ZZZZ » Sun, 14 Apr 2002 06:08:40

I'm wondering why the fourth tab of exchange ( Advance Exchange settings)
from where you hide/unhide your mailbox - is not seen in my active directory
users and computers snap in. I right click the user and click properties, I
can see all other three exchange related tabs but not the fourth one - the
advance tab ??

Why is this ? How do I see this ?

My exchange and domain controller are in same box  ? Does it matter to show
and not to show this ?

The fourth tab of exchange not seen in Active Directory users and computers snap in

Post by Ronen Gabba » Sun, 14 Apr 2002 06:20:28

You should be in advanced view in order to see the Exchange advanced tab.
In Active Directory users and computers in the view menu click the advanced
then click the user properties the Exchange advanced will be there .

--
Ronen Gabbay MCT,MCSE+I,MCDBA
Hi-Tech College Israel

Quote:> I'm wondering why the fourth tab of exchange ( Advance Exchange settings)
> from where you hide/unhide your mailbox - is not seen in my active
directory
> users and computers snap in. I right click the user and click properties,
> can see all other three exchange related tabs but not the fourth one - the
> advance tab ??

> Why is this ? How do I see this ?

> My exchange and domain controller are in same box  ? Does it matter to
show
> and not to show this ?

1. Exchange tabs not appearing in Active Directory Users and Computers

When I open Active Directory Users and Computers on our Exchange 2000 Server, I
can see four additional tabs related to Exchange (Exchange General, E-Mail
Addresses, Exchange Features, and Exchange Advanced).  If I open up Active
Direcotry Users and Computers on a remote system or another Domain Controller, I
cannot see these tabs at all.

Can someone help me???

Appreciate the help...

Mike Selinger

2. Backups not working...Please help

3. missing tabs in Active Directory User and Computers

4. Search for user mail

5. missing tabs on Active Directory User and Computers

6. Help!! Exchange Server Name could not be resolved

7. Exchange attributes Viewing on Active Directory Users and Computers

8. Notes 5.x & Domino R5 ( Migrate to ) Exchange 5.5 or 2000

9. Exchange tabs not available in users and computers

10. Not Seeing Windows 2000 Active Directory

11. Active Directory Users and Computers

12. Lost e-mails due to account being Disabled in Active Directory Users and Computers