Help

Post by GNS Egyp » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:42:09

Hello   , I have installed exchange 2000 on my network
I am using my SMTP server and it is working fine
what should I do to configure my exchange to get my email from my ISP or
another mail and put it in my local mailbox   please help

Help

Post by Ronen Gabba » Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:46:29

If you use SBS use the build in POP connector .
You can also look for some other third party POP connectors.
From within Exchange you can Configure ETRN if supported with your ISP.

--
Ronen Gabbay
MCT MCSE+I MCDBA

Quote:> Hello   , I have installed exchange 2000 on my network