HELP---cannot delete items

Post by ???? » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:07:39

exchange2000 with SP2

   When user have exceeded his mailbox storage limit("prohibit send and
receive"),he cannot delete any items using Outlook or Outlook Web Access
(OWA). The following error message appears :"Client operation
failed"---outlook,"unable to delete items,maybe they have been deleted or
moved,or access deny"---OWA.
   I have reinstalled the Exch2000 SP2,specified the limits value again,but
user cannot delete item yet.
   Can u help me? Thanks!!

HELP---cannot delete items

Post by Martin Blackston » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:35:55

Antivirus?

Quote:> exchange2000 with SP2

>    When user have exceeded his mailbox storage limit("prohibit send and
> receive"),he cannot delete any items using Outlook or Outlook Web Access
> (OWA). The following error message appears :"Client operation
> failed"---outlook,"unable to delete items,maybe they have been deleted or
> moved,or access deny"---OWA.
>    I have reinstalled the Exch2000 SP2,specified the limits value
again,but
> user cannot delete item yet.
>    Can u help me? Thanks!!

1. help!!!---cannot delete item

exchange2000 with SP2

   When user have exceeded his mailbox storage limit("prohibit send and
receive"),he cannot delete any items using Outlook or Outlook Web Access
(OWA). The following error message appears :"Client operation
failed"---outlook,"unable to delete items,maybe they have been deleted or
moved,or access deny"---OWA.
   I have reinstalled the Exch2000 SP2,specified the limits value again,but
user cannot delete item yet.
   Can u help me? Thanks!!

2. Exchange Web Administration

3. Cannot delete, deleted items??

4. second email domain

5. Cannot delete folder from deleted items

6. Distribution List on the server

7. cannot delete several messages from Deleted Items

8. Add adresses to Distribution List

9. Deleted messages, deleted item retention time, and recovering deleted items

10. deleted mailbox items not transfering to deleted items folder

11. Recover Deleted items not touching Deleted Items folder - Apply Everywhere