Oultook Schedule on server vs. local schedule

Oultook Schedule on server vs. local schedule

Post by Amiri Jon » Fri, 09 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I am running Oultook 98 with my mail on the local machine in "personal =
> folders" and have my schedule up on the server so others can see it, for =
> some reason users can not see my schedule kept on my machine locally.  =
> My problem is that when someone creates a meeting that I want to =
> "accpet" and join, my local schedule is updated with that meeting, not =
> the schedule on the server.  Is there a way to correct this other than =
> by moving everything up on the server?

        Set the Delivery Location on your mail profile to "Mailbox -
<mailbox name>".  The Delivery Location is where accepted meeting
invitations are placed.

1. Schedule+ Local Password

I have a users who's running Win95.  I'm in the process of building her
another PC and in testing her new box with her roving user settings I'm
being asked by Schedule+ to enter a password for her local schedule
file.  This of course is in her current PC's .pwl file, but the file is
encrypted.  She can't remember what this password is because she's
changed it many times.  I know I can probably copy her current .pwl to
her new Win95 box, but is there any way I can find out what this is so I
can show her how to change her schedule+ password when necessary?
Thanks!

2. When the Exchange 5.5 is released?

3. Password of local schedule

4. Error -550

5. Schedule+/Outlook Schedules via VB/MAPI????

6. cdo/mapi login failure

7. Schedule+/Schedule 7.0

8. Configuring Task Requests

9. Exchange Schedule+ with existing MS mail Schedule+?

10. Schedule 1 & Schedule 7

11. Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

12. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

13. Schedule+ and Shared schedule files