Exchange 5.5 sp4 Automate email of corp policy for New Users

Exchange 5.5 sp4 Automate email of corp policy for New Users

Post by Wade » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 04:11:24

Currently running Exchange 5.5 sp4

I would like to automate an email to be sent to users
automatically upon account creation containing our
corporate policy.

I've done quit a bit of research on the internet and to
no avail have found a good resource oh how to do that.

If at all possible please let me know either way.  If
possible please include steps on how to do so.  Or a
resource where I can find information on the subject.

Exchange 5.5 sp4 Automate email of corp policy for New Users

Post by Ed Crowley [MVP » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 04:34:26

You could do that if you wrote your own tool to create accounts or modify an
existing one.  The standard tools do not support that.  Check out
http://www.cdolive.com, http://www.slipstick.com or
http://msdn.microsoft.com.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

Quote:> Currently running Exchange 5.5 sp4