Exchange - Quota server messages

Post by <bprev.. » Thu, 26 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Is there a way to change the "issue warning" message the users will get when
reaching the set mailbox size in limit.  Our users are mostly french and we
would like to modify this warning to a more "understandable" message!

Exchange - Quota server messages

Post by B Ghos » Fri, 27 Feb 1998 04:00:00

To the best of my knowledge it is not possible.

Regards

B Ghosh
MVP - Exchange

.

Quote:>Is there a way to change the "issue warning" message the users will get