Public folder rule - Reply doesn't use Reply-to field

Public folder rule - Reply doesn't use Reply-to field

Post by Liam Maud » Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:00:00

If I use a template to reply to email coming in to a
public folder, the response is sent to the "From:"
address in the incoming header rather than the
"Reply-to:" address.
Is there anyway to get the rule to use the "Reply-to:"
address ???????????

                Any help greatly appreciated,
                                                    Regards, Liam.

1. Public folder rule - Reply doesn't use Reply-to field

If I use a template to reply to email coming in to a
public folder, the response is sent to the "From:"
address in the incoming header rather than the
"Reply-to:" address.
Is there anyway to get the rule to use the "Reply-to:"
address ???????????

                Any help greatly appreciated,
                                                    Regards, Liam.

2. Problems getting OWA working behind a firewall

3. exchange public folder auto reply with external address still doesn't work

4. Can't recover deleted items

5. "Reply with"/Inbox Assistant doesn't send the reply

6. Tracking logs not readable?? Wrong sharename!

7. Best resources for learning E2K?

8. Auto reply from server rule doesn't work

9. OWA Forward, Reply, Reply to ALL Greyed Out in Public Folders