My NNTP news pull won't download news subject heading older the today's date?

My NNTP news pull won't download news subject heading older the today's date?

Post by Bill » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I've just set up NNTP for news pull on my exchange today and it seem to
download only messages posted today (I've just setup my news pull today)and
nothing before today's date.
Is there some other setting i need to change for it to download messages
before today's date?
Any suggestion or comment really appricated

Thanks
Bill

1. NNTP Doesn't Pull News

Hello,

I recently setup an Exchange connection for NNTP to pull news from my ISP
(every hour). The folders seem to be correctly setup, but no news items have
been added. The list of newsgroups was pulled, so the connection does work.
Is there some obvious switch that I have missed to start the process?

On a related note. Is there a way to automatically delete items older than a
given number of days?

Thanks.

John Grauel

2. cannot retrieve email

3. Pull Newsfeed setup to download news from External News Server

4. multiple messages

5. News pull isn't pulling / Exch 5.5

6. Setting Exchange 5.5 as News Server

7. Pulling news, can't do it

8. Public Folder Hierarchy Replication

9. I'm searching a news server to pull up messages

10. NNTP: Where's the news?

11. Pulling NNTP News into Exchange 5.5 from BigPond (61.9.128.12)