Free/Busy unavailable after July31 for all users

Free/Busy unavailable after July31 for all users

Post by Dave » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 05:01:26

Free/Busy information is gone for all of our users. It
stops at July 31, 2001. We have 4 sites, it is occuring
for users from any site. We have 4 Free/Busy system
folders configured for each site, all replicating to each
other - the configuration has been confirmed by MS support.

My guess is its a resource issue. Does Exchange place a
limit on how far out Free/Busy info is available based on
server resources? Can anyone confirm or comment on this,
Thanks.

Free/Busy unavailable after July31 for all users

Post by parsona » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 10:02:46

By default Outlook publishes three months of free/busy, last month
through next month.  That can be changed at the client up to a maximum
of 12 months.  I haven't heard of any server limits imposed.

Quote:>Free/Busy information is gone for all of our users. It
>stops at July 31, 2001. We have 4 sites, it is occuring
>for users from any site. We have 4 Free/Busy system
>folders configured for each site, all replicating to each
>other - the configuration has been confirmed by MS support.

>My guess is its a resource issue. Does Exchange place a
>limit on how far out Free/Busy info is available based on
>server resources? Can anyone confirm or comment on this,
>Thanks.

1. Free/Busy problems / Public & System Folders unavailable

Hello,

We are experiencing problems with our Exchange Server
(version 5.5 / NT4) in that we are unable to open
properties for the public or system folders from the
Exchange Administrator application. The Outlook clients
are also "unable to update public free/busy data".

I have viewed the various topics in the support site but
none of these have resolved the problem. Could the folders
have become corrupt in some way? We are wanting to view
other people's calendars and these is a major stumbling
block.

Any ideas?

Lee

2. Porting Over

3. Free/Busy Folder contents unavailable

4. Auto-Populate Feature

5. Outlook Free/Busy unavailable

6. Something strange going on with the Server

7. Exchange Server Unavailable Free/Busy

8. Stopping relay doesn't prevent emailid from same domain

9. Free / Busy unavailable

10. Free Busy Information Unavailable

11. Free / Busy Exchange ( SEND / RECIEVE Free/Busy Information ) problems

12. Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

13. how to poll MSX for users free busy