STORE.EXE CRASHES CONSTANTLY

Post by Gerod Serafi » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have tried this just now and hope that it works...  Thanks for the quick
reply.  BTW , where did you find this information at?

Quote:> You might try running an isinteg -pri -fix on the Private IS a try. There

Post by Dustin Smit » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00

You might try running an isinteg -pri -fix on the Private IS a try. There
are certain cases where inconsistencies in the store can cause Dr. Watson
to visit with an access violation in the store.exe.

- dustin

> Exchange 5 worked fine for a period of 3-4 weeks and now for the past two
> days I have been struggling to keep it active.  Up pops Dr. Watson with
the
> message that Store.exe is stopping.

> Here are the errors I get in the event viewer.

> An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail
Service
> uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server.  As a result,
> the message in spool file MLMHP4XP failed to be delivered. The message
has
> been moved to the  IMCDATA\IN\ARCHIVE directory.

> The error 0x80040115 was encountered while trying to communicate with the
> message store. An attempt to refresh the connection will be made.  If not
> successful, the service will be shut down.

> Unexpected error <<0xc0040000 - Network problems are preventing
connection
> to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Microsoft Exchange Server
> Information Store ID no: 80040115-0514-000006be>> occurred.

> An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail
Service
> uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server.  It is
possible
> that the piece of mail being processed at the time will not be delivered.
> The message that was being processed has been moved to the "BAD" folder.
> Use the appropriate utilities found in the SUPPORT directory of your
> Exchange CD to view and manipulate these messages.

> Unexpected error <<0xc0040000 - The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is
> not available. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft
Exchange
> Server computer is down for maintenance. Microsoft Exchange Server
> Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0525-00000000>> occurred.

> The error 0x8004011d occurred while trying to refresh network connections
> to the Information Store. The Internet Mail Service is being shut down.

> Each time I restart the services it continues to crash (sometimes 15
> minutes, sometime hours later).  This is SP2 with all the needed hotfixes
> installed.  HD space is not an issue.

> We have over 500 users on the server and can use any suggestions as to
how
> to solve this.

> Gerod Serafin
> INTX.NET

STORE.EXE CRASHES CONSTANTLY

Post by Gerod Serafi » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Just thought that I would let everyone know where this is at right now...

I spoke with Microsoft this afternoon and said that the problems I was
having were "a known issue".  They said there was a Service Pack due out
very soon that would resolve this problem.  No date or anything else.  Hope
they aren't pulling my leg.

Quote:> I have seen corrupt (or incorrectly formatted) messages coming through

Post by Noam Rathau » Sun, 08 Jun 1997 04:00:00

> Just thought that I would let everyone know where this is at right now...

> I spoke with Microsoft this afternoon and said that the problems I was
> having were "a known issue".  They said there was a Service Pack due out
> very soon that would resolve this problem.  No date or anything else.  Hope
> they aren't pulling my leg.

SP1 for Exchange 5.0 should be out in 30 days from friday.
--
Thanks
Noam Rathaus

ICQ number: 486098, Get ICQ at http://www.mirabilis.com

1. Crash in store.exe

Hi there
Wondering if you can help. We've got an intermittent problem using the
IMailMsgQueueMgmt interface to delete a message from the message store from
within a Categorizer Sink. After several hundred messages successfully
deleted we get the following return codes and then the information store
crashes.

Delete Msg exception [Error Code = 8020010b]  [Code meaning = Unknown error
0x8020010B]  [Source = (null)]  [Description = (null)]
Delete Msg exception [Error Code = c004012f]  [Code meaning = Unknown error
0xC004012F]  [Source = (null)]  [Description = (null)]

The code is simple:

<snip>
   TESTHR(pIMailMsg->QueryInterface(IID_IMailMsgQueueMgmt,(void
**)&pIMgmt));

  if (pIMgmt)
  {
   DWORD dwRecipCount = 1;
   TESTHR(pIMgmt->GetRecipientCount(&dwRecipCount));
   TESTHR(pIMgmt->Delete(NULL));
   }
<snip>

Any ideas what the error code means? Any idea why it should crash after
successfully processing so many messages? Any suggestions for solving the
problem?

Much appreciated!

- BLu

2. Load Outlook in to memory??

3. store.exe Error crashes Exchange

4. Dad Fux Daughters yeast infected Cunt!!

5. Store.exe crashes daily

6. ie 6.0 on Exchange 2k?

7. Exchange 5.5 Store.exe crashes

8. exe/inetinfo.dbg error - help please , emergency

9. A Particular Out-bound message causes store.exe crash (5.5)

10. Store.exe crashed

11. dr watson store.exe c0000005 Exchange Server crash

12. **HELP** Exchange Crashing / STORE.EXE

13. Moving Mailbox causes source STORE.EXE to crash