EXLIST List Server

Post by Giles Watermeye » Wed, 09 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,

I look for more info about EXLIST List Server.  I'm trying to locate there
home page, or any form of contact details.

I'm also looking for other list servers.  If any has any ideas.  I'd much
appreciate it

EXLIST List Server

Post by Conal Tuoh » Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> ----------

> Posted At:         Tuesday, 8 February 2000 22:21
> Posted To:         admin
> Conversation:      EXLIST List Server
> Subject:   EXLIST List Server

> Hi all,

> I look for more info about EXLIST List Server.  I'm trying to locate
> there
> home page, or any form of contact details.

> I'm also looking for other list servers.  If any has any ideas.  I'd
> much
> appreciate it

See http://www.reddfish.co.nz for another listserver.

EXLIST List Server

Post by Sill Boi » Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>I look for more info about EXLIST List Server.  I'm trying to locate
>there home page, or any form of contact details.

You will find it on any web robots.

Quote:>I'm also looking for other list servers.  If any has any ideas.  I'd
>much appreciate it

Try out http://www.dolist.net
They do a really good job.

--
Dark Earth, Inc.

1. Help with EXLIST List server

I'm trying to get EXLIST, the Exchange listserver provided in the Back
Office Res Kit, to work on my system (Ex 5.5 SP4 under NT4 SP6a with IIS4)

I've installed all the stated prerequisites and followed the installation
instructions but when I come to run the Listserver Installer I get a message
saying I don't have permissions set correctly.  I'm finding the instructions
ambiguous at this point in any case.  However, I am running as the system
administrator with permissions on everything so I'm not sure where to go
next.

Any pointers ?

2. SMTP queue filled with NDR from spam

3. EXLIST List Server

4. IMS Help needed please

5. Listsrv, Exlist List Server for Ex5.5

6. Domain Naming

7. Exlist List Server:

8. cdo session timeout

9. EXList list server