Replication !

Post by Olaf Abra » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hello,
I need to figure something out and I hope that someone here can help me.
Let's say I have 4 Public Folders with Calendars.
Folder1=MKT group Calendar
Folder2=Developer group Calendar
Folder3=Support group Calendar
Folder4=Master calendar
Is it possible to replicate the Group Calendar to the Master to have a
Company wide Calendar ?
In addition I am a member of the MKT group and if I invite someone from the
Support group is
it possible that I can see if the person is available ?

thanks in advance

Olaf

1. Public Folder Replication Question#2 - Redundancy Using Public Folder Replication

How can you make Public Folders that are replicated to 2 different serves
fault tolerant (redundant for each other)?

1 SITE
2 Servers
    Server1 - Maibox Server (Public Folder backup-replica)
    Server2 - Public Folder Server

Server one houses all the Mailboxes.  I have Server2 set as Server1's Public
Folder Server, thus ALL public Folders get created on Sever2.  Than I
replicate Server2's Public folder's with Server1.

When I take Server2 down, i cannot get to any public folders at all.

All my sync tables show in sync.  Database is same size on both.  All looks
OK, accept I cannot make users look at Server1 for Public Folder replica's
when Server2 is down????

Do I have to change the Public Folder server on Server1 from 'Server2' to
'Server1' when Server2 comes down???

Or have I done something wrong?

--
Thank You!

2. Problem with backup

3. Directory Replication getting only Partial Replication

4. Mailbox Data

5. Directory Replication and PF Replication not working

6. Windows 2003 Servers and NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5

7. Site replication (mail replication)

8. FREE MOTOROAL PAGERS! GET YOURS TODAY!

9. Public Folder Replication Question#2 - Redundancy Using Public Folder Replication

10. Directory Replication and PF Replication not working

11. Directory Replication getting only Partial Replication

12. Directory Replication and PF Replication not working