2 exchange server with same site and organization

2 exchange server with same site and organization

Post by Doug » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I need to know what complications there would be if I have 2 differently
named servers in the same domain but running seperate exchange servers, but
with the same site and organization name??
I want to set up a seperate exchange server with a completely new
configuration but it will be setup on a stand alone NT server within the
same domain as the other exchange server.  I don't really want to have to
change the site and organization name for the stand alone exchange server.

So can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Doug