We are planning an Exchange 2000 Enterprise upgrade to Exchange 2003... but
we want to wipe the old server. The old server is running Windows 2000
Server with Exchange 2000 Enterprise edition on it. We have around 400
MY GAMEPLAN - correct me if i'm planning this the wrong way or if you have a
1. Set up temporary Windows 2003 Server with enough space on physical volume
to hold all Exchange 2000 mailboxes.
2. Install Exchange 2003 on temporary 2003 server.
3. Move all mailboxes from Exchange 2000 server to temporary 2003 server.
4. Wipe 2000 server and install Windows Server 2003 with Exchange 2003.
5. Move all mailboxes from temporary server to new final 2003 server.
Will this work? Thanks alot!