Clean Mailbox Utility

Post by Samuel Ya » Wed, 25 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Does Microsoft Exchange 4.0 server has a utility to delete messages
automatically after a specified number of days?  I understand that it does
have the Clean Mailbox command under the Tools options, but it does not
have the option of performing the action on a regular basis, say, deleting
the notebook resource mailbox every 5 days or so.  Thanks.

Regards,
Samuel Yap

Clean Mailbox Utility

Post by Kimmo Bergius [MVP » Thu, 26 Feb 1998 04:00:00

have a look at the Mailbox Cleanup Agent included in the Exchange server
Resource Kit (wodnloadable from the MS site or included in the TechNet CD).

Cheers,
Kimmo

>Does Microsoft Exchange 4.0 server has a utility to delete messages
>automatically after a specified number of days?  I understand that it does
>have the Clean Mailbox command under the Tools options, but it does not
>have the option of performing the action on a regular basis, say, deleting
>the notebook resource mailbox every 5 days or so.  Thanks.

>Regards,
>Samuel Yap

1. Clean Mailbox utility

Hello all,

Is there a utility within Exchange 2000 similar to
Exchange 5.5 "Clean Mailbox"?

Any help that anyone may have would be greatly
appreciated? I think I am missing an obvious setting here.

Thanks,

Greg

2. IMC Logging and Legal Disclaimer

3. LDAP\GAL\POP3\Front End Server issues

4. Exchange 5.5 Clean Mailbox Utility not working

5. Using CDO and ASP to add a "Task" into a users' Exchange store.

6. Clean Mailbox Utility

7. Exchange API

8. Automating the Clean Mailbox utility on the Server?

9. Automate Clean Mailbox Utility??

10. Clean Mailbox Utility

11. Clean Mailbox utility