Exlist or Listserv or List serve

Post by Roark » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:18:25

I have a client that is wanting me to set up a "list
serve ?" for them on our local exchange server.  They are
wanting this so that they can register/unregister
themselves manualy to a few distribution lists on this
local exchange server.  They are wanting to do this so
that they can then send information out to everyone on the
disignated lists easier and without each person having to
maintain a list (on their local system) of who gets what.
I finally found a document #Q253162 that talks about a
Exlist, but do not know what this is.  I have looked
everywhere I can think to look for information about
this.  Where can I get more information about what this is
or how I can best satify what my client is askiing for.

Thanks,

1. Exlist or Listserv or List serve

I have a client that is wanting me to set up a "list
serve ?" for them on our local exchange server.  They are
wanting this so that they can register/unregister
themselves manualy to a few distribution lists on this
local exchange server.  They are wanting to do this so
that they can then send information out to everyone on the
disignated lists easier and without each person having to
maintain a list (on their local system) of who gets what.
I finally found a document #Q253162 that talks about a
Exlist, but do not know what this is.  I have looked
everywhere I can think to look for information about
this.  Where can I get more information about what this is
or how I can best satify what my client is askiing for.

Thanks,

2. TLS handshake

3. message rules

4. EXLIST List Serve Application

5. domain log-ons...

6. Anyone using the EXLIST listserv?

7. How can I create and use workflow.

8. Help with EXLIST List server

9. Server-side Exchange email list manager (extracted from exlist)

10. EXLIST List Server

11. Listsrv, Exlist List Server for Ex5.5

12. Exlist List Server: