terminal service terminal services

Post by Avril Cod » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:34:33

Hello,

When I try to log on to our exchange server using
terminal services i get the following error "the ordinal
175 could not be located in the dynamic link library
USERENV.dll"

Anybody come across this before? Anyone know what it
means?

Cheers,

Avril

terminal service terminal services

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:22:34

Log on to your Exchange server meaning, you're trying to open your mailbox
in Outlook? This is more of a TS question, and sounds like it's profile
related....I'd try a TS group for best results, and provide more detail
about versions & methods of installation for Office, etc.

Or do you mean you can't open up a TS session to your Exchange server?
Regardless, try a TS group...

> Hello,

> When I try to log on to our exchange server using
> terminal services i get the following error "the ordinal
> 175 could not be located in the dynamic link library
> USERENV.dll"

> Anybody come across this before? Anyone know what it
> means?

> Cheers,

> Avril

1. Terminal Services Profile field in A.D.

I am using Windows 2000 Active Directory.  I want to
update many users at once to a specific User Profile value
in the Terminal Services Profile field.  I am using VB
script to update Name, Description, Home Page, etc... but
I can't find out for this specific field.  Any ideas ?

Thanks.

2. Exchange 2003mail enabled Public folder shows post not emails

3. Exhange 2k & Terminal Services App Mode

4. POP3 access without marking as read

5. Terminal Services - Outlook unable to logon

6. Scambled attachments when mesgs sent out to internet

7. Exchange 2000 and Terminal Services

8. MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION

9. administer Exchange via terminal services

10. Terminal services on E2K?

11. Terminal Services Error

12. terminal services and exchange

13. Printing with Terminal Services