Moving a Mailbox to a different container

Moving a Mailbox to a different container

Post by Richard Gouldin » Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:25:17

Can anyone help ?

I know this seems stupid but how do you move a mailbox from one container
( not server ) to another one on a single server. We have accidentally
created it in the wrong container and now it is in use, hence we cannot
delete it !

Thanks in advance

Richard

1. Moving a mailbox to a different container

The hard way. Move the contents of the mailbox to a PST, remove the
mailbox, create the new mailbox, move messages from PST to new
mailbox.
Richard Matheisen                             Wang Laboratories
Microsoft Certified System Engineer           Tewksbury, MA

2. Outlook 97 : Out-of-Office not working properly.

3. Moving profiles to new computer

4. MOVING A USER FROM ONE RECIPIENT CONTAINER TO A DIFFERENT CONTAINER IN THE SAME SITE

5. Multiple mailbox users with single Login

6. Moving mailboxes to different recipient containers

7. Custom forms in OWA

8. Any way to move mailboxes to different container?

9. moving a mailbox to a different recipient container

10. Moving Mailbox to Different Recipients Container

11. Moving mailboxes to different containers

12. move a mailbox to different container