OWA on Exchange 2003

Post by Sanja » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:08:19

I am receving Page can not displayed error message for
some mails (All have attachments or forwarded messages
etc.) when try to open them on OWA 2003 (Exchnage 2003 on
Windows 2003 Enterprice with AD Controller).

Same thing happened when I try to rpely or forward any
maessge on OWA. Everything is fine with outlook.

Does anyone have any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

1. OWA w/Exchange 2003

I'm trying to access one of my newly created mailboxes in Exchange
2003/Windows 2003 over the web.  I've set the HTTP protocol to use high
compression and to use forms based authentication.  I've set the page to use
SSL only (and downloaded a 14 day temp cert from Verisign).  When I view
http://<mydomain>.com/exchange from a client, I can successfully see the
error that SSL is required.  If I go to the same page but with httpS, then I
get a "440 login timeout" error.

The MSKB only has one article about this (817379), but it's for OMA, not
OWA.  I've added the registry value for

HKLM\CurrentControlSet\<SExchangeWEB\OWA
Name:  KeyInterval
Type:  DWORD
Value: # minutes, expirationperiod

per Rich Matheisen's post on another topic using 15 as the value.  But this
doesn't help.  The Exchange 2003 Deployment Guide from MS doesn't help,
either.

Does anybody have any suggestions?  I'm using the default IIS 6.0 site.

Thanks,
Rob

2. Help with Newsfeed... PLEASE...

3. Problem with OWA and Exchange 2003

4. auto-reply address using outlook with exchange 2000

5. OWA on Exchange 2003

6. problem connecting an apple mac to exchange

7. OWA in Exchange 2003

8. Folder on C: drive instead of server

9. OWA on Exchange 2003

10. OWA in Exchange 2003

11. OWA and Exchange 2003

12. OWA on Exchange 2003 for PocketPC

13. Add "From: Field" to OWA in Exchange 2003