Upgrade to SP 4

Post by JP » Wed, 13 Jun 2001 01:22:32

I downloaded the required files for the Service Pack 4 upgrade on an Exchange 5.5
server.

The problem is that I have too many, and it seems like they're all unzipped to
replace the previous unzipped and then to install... ans so on.

I only wanto to upgrade the service pack 4 for exchange with the nimal options
for the server.

Does anyone have an idea of how to go about this?   Any help will be greatly
appreciated!

JP-

Upgrade to SP 4

Post by Dave Thompso » Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:08:17

I downloaded SP4 from the MSDN area of the site and installed it with no
problems.  It is a 236Mb file which then extracts to 450Mb for the install.
I then ran update.exe and there were no problems.  Contact Microsoft ref
getting the disk if the download isn't working.