Reports for Exchange Servers

Post by RGaskin » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 04:24:43

We have a few ways to generate reports ie export GAL and NetIQ.  Only
problem we get these reports but the format is not what the requestors want.
So we spend a great deal of time manipulating the data to generate a good
report.

Any ideas or suggestions for tools or methods to easily generate and
manupulate the data.

P.S.
The data we need for the report is:
Mailbox Size    Display Name    Server    Container

1. Reports from Exchange server

I am working on creating a form that will track phone calls from clients
that request information.  We have about 30-40 people who can use this form.
The phone calls will not be in a centralized location.  How do I pull
centralized reports?  Is the data in a central location or do I have to pull
the data from each individual mailbox on the exchange server?  (Running
Outlook 98 and Exchange 5.5 Server).

Thank you
Darcy Nelson
CIS Developer

2. exchange server 2003

3. Reporting on Exchange Server data

4. Administrative Rights

5. Reports from Exchange Server

6. HELP !!! Users forgoten password for PST file

7. crystal report for exchange & wrong reported hours

8. IMS service dissapeared and won't reinstall

9. Crystal Report for Exchange or Crystal Report for Outlook

10. Exchange Server reported error (0x8004010F): The operation failed.

11. Mailbox reports incorrect size in Exchange 5.5/NT4 Server

12. Microsoft Exchange Server reported error (0x8004011B)

13. PROMODAG REPORTS for Microsoft Exchange Server version 2.6 !!!!!