Moving Personal Distribution Lists to Gloabl Distribution Lists

Moving Personal Distribution Lists to Gloabl Distribution Lists

Post by Craig Keeg » Sun, 19 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I have created a set of Personal Distribution Lists and want to
Migrate them over to Global Distribution Lists
In Personal Distribution Lists you are able to go into Members
Add/Remove and edit and cut members from one group to another.
This however is not possible in the Global Distbution Lists

Does any body have any idea how I can do this, given I have full
privileges

Thanks