Exchange 2000 filtering of incoming emails by email address

Exchange 2000 filtering of incoming emails by email address

Post by PH » Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:05:30

Hi,

Have anyone try the filtering feature in Exchange 2000?  I've entered an
address within Global Settings > Message Delivery > Filtering (with Archive
filtered messages and Accept messages without notifying sender of filtering
checked) But it seems that message from the address I've set to filter still
came through...

In- addition, I've also created a dummy address that I would like to filter
and added in Connectors > Domain > Delivery Restrictions Tab (added in
Reject message from) and still things does not seems to work either....

One thing I've not done is to restart the services...

Have anyone successfully enable filtering in Exchange?  Could you advise
which of these works and how could I make it work?

Thanks
PH