Outlook Web Access Configuration

Post by Rames » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:41:22

Hi, I have the problem in the Outlook Web Access. When I
logon through my Internet Explorer shows, the mail. I need
the control the listing style of the mail.(Default it
shows25 mails in one page.) I need to control only 10
mails in the screen. How can i achive this? Where is the
option?

Thanks a lot.

1. Fixing issue with outlook web access configuration

Hi.  For some reason, my exchange server's outlook web access is now
responding with an "Under Construction" error message rather than the
normal outlook web access configuration.  I can't seem to figure out
how to restore the default configuration, or even where this gets set.

I know this is done automatically when exchange is installed, but I
would rather not remove it and reinstall it again.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Frob

2. Exchange Server Usage

3. Exchange server 5.5 configuration for outlook web access on cancel notifitcation email

4. IMAP Errors after SP2

5. Outlook Web Access setup and configuration

6. Public discussion group for Exchange 2003?

7. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

8. restoring on-line the Exchange Information store

9. Web access configuration help

10. Web Outlook Configuration

11. Web Page setup for Outlook Web Access

12. i get error the web access on web outlook

13. Web Outlook Configuration