Admin Exchange from NT Workstation

Post by Hans Mosber » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

how can I install Admin on my NT4.0/WS to remote-admin Exchange 5.5?

Admin Exchange from NT Workstation

Post by Alex Oros » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

In the Exchange Server CD, just install the Microsoft Exchange Administrator
(Not the server software).  You have to apply permissions on the CA window
to your user to admin.

AOG

> how can I install Admin on my NT4.0/WS to remote-admin Exchange 5.5?

Admin Exchange from NT Workstation

Post by Missy Koslosk » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Run Exchange setup in custom mode.  Uncheck every option except
Administrator (and Books Online).

Apply appropriate SPs.  Done.

Missy Koslosky
System Integrator/Analyst
Product Engineering
USinternetworking
http://www.usi.net

how can I install Admin on my NT4.0/WS to remote-admin Exchange 5.5?

1. Admin Exchange from NT Workstation install problem

I have a stupid question. I am running a Windows Nt 4.0 network with
Microsoft Exchange Server. I would like to run the Exchange Server setup
on my Windows NT workstation so I can administer my Exchange server
remotely.  How can I logon to my NT domain and be an administrator to my
NT workstation at the same time? When I boot the PC and get the box to
logon, in the domain field, if I put in PRS which is my NT domain name
and go to run setup I get, you must be a member of the Admin group. If
I reboot and put in Bobre in the domain field, Bobre is  the computer
name on the NT workstation., and run setup I get,  you must be logged
on to the nt domain to run setup.  I must be missing something simple.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Bob.

2. Unable to Export Directory

3. Exchange Remote admin on NT Workstation?

4. All Reciepients

5. Exchange Admin from SBS4.5 on NT Workstation

6. Error: Multimedia Messaging (error 0xC103798A: An internal component has failed.)

7. exchange admin program on NT workstation?

8. Exchange 5.5 Service Account Deleted from the Domain.

9. Exchange Server Admin from nt workstation?

10. Exchange Admin Program for NT Workstation

11. Making Changes on Permissions Tab from NT Workstation Running Exchange Admin

12. Exchange Admin Program for NT Workstation

13. how to run admin.exe from nt workstation