Very curious Exchange problem.

Post by mitc.. » Wed, 31 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> The quickest way to resolve this it to contact Microsoft Technical

Support. Though, you will be paying for this but you get the expert
answer. We have corruption of our Priv.edb file last year and we call
Microsoft Tech support and we got our exchange server back.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Very curious Exchange problem.

Post by Morton, Dari » Wed, 31 May 2000 04:00:00

Have you tried running ISInteg? I would run that before running ESEUtil.
Set it up to provide a log.

Daric Morton