A newbe question about IP adress

Post by Thomas Thygese » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Im trying to configure my exchangeserver 5.5 to receive mail using the ETRN
command. I have got a IP address from my ISP. What shall I do with this.
Is it the server who is assigned this IP address ???

Thomas Thygesen

A newbe question about IP adress

Post by Chris Schar » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Set that IP as your Exchange Server's IP address and then use the
steps enumerated here to set up ETRN
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp.htm

>Im trying to configure my exchangeserver 5.5 to receive mail using the ETRN
>command. I have got a IP address from my ISP. What shall I do with this.
>Is it the server who is assigned this IP address ???

>Thomas Thygesen

Chris Scharff
Exchange Administrator
BV Solutions Group

#include std_disclaim.h

1. A newbe question about IP adress

Im trying to configure my exchangeserver 5.5 to receive mail using the ETRN
command. I have got a IP address from my ISP. What shall I do with this.
Is it the server who is assigned this IP address ???

Thomas Thygesen

2. Help! quick!

3. Newbe stupid question

4. Cross site calendars

5. NEWBE QUESTION: Tracking users logon's

6. Redistribute mail

7. newbe question ?

8. newbie needs help connecting excange 5 to internet

9. X.400 TCP/IP Multiple IP's Question

10. Change IP adress

11. Change IP-Adress ?

12. OWA with just one Ip adress and two server