Outlook 97 Calender Sharing

Post by Tom Tofiel » Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:16:51

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the easiest way to set up calender sharing for Outlook 97
clients. I have about 200 mailboxes and do not want to instruct each user to
setup their own permissions.
Thanks in advance,

Tom

Outlook 97 Calender Sharing

Post by Greg Brewe » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 01:12:12

Our users wanted to do the same thing, and we eventually ended up preparing
instructions for the users, so that they could handle it themselves.  It
becamse too much work for us to handle.

Of course, another method you could use, is to add the Administrtor as a
user to each individual mailbox (from Exch Admin), and set up the mailbox
permissions yourself by adding the mailboxes to your own mail profile.

I'm not sure if the Exchange client in Outlook would let you add all 200
additional mailboxes to your profile or not ...

Greg

Quote:> Hi,