Exchange 5.5 restricting users mailbox

Post by BJ Mille » Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:36:26

  Wanting to restrict a users Exchange mailbox so that
they only receive email from 1 specific dist list of
which the user is a member.    I've set the Exchange
admin user account for the user to only receive messages
from the 1 particular dist list and nothing else
but the user is not receiving any emails from
the list.
  Is there something I am missing here?

  TIA
  BM

1. Restrict external e-mail per user Exchange 5.5

One of our users have been put on notice for inappropriate Internet & e-mail
usage. Management have asked me to restrict the user's access to internal
e-mail and Intranet web access. I have been able to do the latter with
system policies and proxy settings changes and I have restricted incoming
e-mail by modifying the 'Accept messages from' box in the 'Delivery
Restrictions' tab in Exchange Admin.

How do I restrict the user to only be able to send e-mails to internal
users?

Thanks in advance,

Colin

2. Out of Office Assistant

3. Having difficulties with user accounts not associating with Exchange 5.5 mailbox in AD Users

4. Mailbox?

5. Disabled user account restricts access to mailbox

6. Move Mailbox Between Sites

7. Disable user account in AD restricts access to mailbox

8. Another Reboot

9. Restrict user from other mailboxes

10. Restricting Sending of Internet Mail only to mailbox user

11. How to restrict sending, to Mailbox Users only ????

12. Restrict IMC Access to Selected Mailboxes/Users

13. restrict mailbox user...