DL members do not receive Internet email attachemet

DL members do not receive Internet email attachemet

Post by cw » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 09:00:24

Hi,

Sorry I am re-posting this question.  Does anyone
experience this kind of problem before?  Could you give me
some hints to resolve it?

Thanks a LOT!!
Subject:  Re: DL members do not receive Internet email
attachment

8:52:47 PM

No Sir, as I mentioned, there is 'no limit' on the message
size on this DL.

Thanks for looking into it,
cw

of
>> them received email attachment that vendor sent to this
>> distribution list.  However, when they asked the vendor
>> send the same attachment to individual addresses, they
can
>> receive it.  The attachments are MIME encoded.

>> What's wrong here?  Do we need to change some IMC
>> configuration to make the DL members to receive
attachment
>> from Internet?  The DL has no limit on message size.

>> Thanks for your help/suggestions!!

>> CW

1. DL members do not receive Internet email attachment

Hi,

I have a question here:

We have a distribution list that's designed to receive
emaisl from vendors.  The members complained that none of
them received email attachment that vendor sent to this
distribution list.  However, when they asked the vendor to
send the same attachment to individual addresses, they can
receive it.  The attachments are MIME encoded.

What's wrong here?  Do we need to change some IMC
configuration to make the DL members to receive attachment
from Internet?  The DL has no limit on message size.

Thanks for your help/suggestions!!

CW

2. seperate site on same server

3. member of distribution list not receiving emails sent to list

4. sp 3 windows 2000

5. Not receiving email at 2nd Internet email address specified for user

6. outlook XP meeting requests 1 hour off

7. DL member disappears from DL membership

8. Backup Exchange 5.5. using the Exchange 2000 admin.

9. Mail to DL members that are not mail enabled

10. DL not sending to members

11. Finding Recipients that are not members of DL

12. E2k - sending Internet email, not receiving!!!