administrator mailbox

Post by msnews.microsoft.co » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Is there a way to sent administrator mailbox to a public folder?  When I try
to do that, it'll only take from an address book that list only the
recipients.  Is there a way to add public folder into the address book?  It
seems to be a way, I just can't figure out how.  Any help will be
appreciated.

administrator mailbox

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> Is there a way to sent administrator mailbox to a public folder?

You want to send whole mailbox to PF?

Quote:>  When I try
> to do that, it'll only take from an address book that list only the
> recipients.  Is there a way to add public folder into the address book?

Yes. Go to properties of PF/Advanced tab and uncheck Hide from GAL.
Quote:>  It
> seems to be a way, I just can't figure out how.  Any help will be
> appreciated.

administrator mailbox

thank you very much.