Setup mailbox manager on PDC or BDC Exchange server

Setup mailbox manager on PDC or BDC Exchange server

Post by Robert Moussi » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

When I setup mailbox manager on PDC or BDC Exchange server ,
I get message "Setup requires an Administrator account"
,but I have administrator account on PDC , Exchange server and logon as
service.
Why?
Thanks.
Robert Moussin.

Setup mailbox manager on PDC or BDC Exchange server

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Add Site Service account to Domain Admins and logon as Site Service
account.

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. Exchange extensions for user managers PDC/BDC

After installing Exchange 2000 on a Windows 2000 server domain, the Exchange
Extensions were only present on the Exchange server.  I'm having trouble
finding a way to add those extensions to the user manager on the PDC and
BDC's within the domain.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2. How to handle "Conflict" messages

3. Exchange 5.5 Setup on BDC that is not only with PDC

4. Event Type in tracking logs

5. Moving PDC: Exchange Server to a BDC or a Member Server

6. Can't close Administrator's mailbox

7. Exchange server running on PDC or BDC

8. Deleted mailitem

9. Reasons Why NOT to put Exchange Server on PDC or BDC

10. Exchange: dedicated server or PDC/BDC

11. Exchange on Member Server BDC or PDC

12. Exchange on PDC, BDC or Server...

13. Promoting a BDC to PDC and Exchange Server