Newsgroups - Attached files

Post by Henriqu » Fri, 27 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I am configuring the Newsgroup in my site by Exchange Server 5.0
I need to know how to not permit that user attaching files in his messages,
so I want users don't put attached files in our newsgroups folder.
Can anybody help me ?

Thanks     Henrique

1. crippled attached files with EX 5.5

I have a problem with attached files (xls, pdf ...) on my
EX 5.5 (SP4) Server. The EX Server ist working under W
2000 SP2 (memberserver).

All attached files where crippled at the (external)
receivers end. Excel files were transfered to .dat files,
PDF files are empty. Internal e-mails are treated correct.
I suppose there is smething wrong with the IMC.

The follwing I have tried without success:

- reinstalling EX 5.5
- reinstalling EX 5.5 (SP4)
- disable virus scaning ( NAI Groupshield 5.0.2)

What can be the reason for this behavior?
How can I solve the problem, or determine where the error
is?

Greetings
Karl Eichhorn

2. How can I get at all my site's Outlook2000 MailItems via Access2000?

3. Deleting vbs and exe attached files

4. Disable Read Receipt

5. Hi *********** VIRUS *************** DO NOT OPEN ATTACHED FILE

6. Language pack for 5.5 (What is an Active server?)

7. How to read recordset from attached CSV file?

8. mail loops

9. Attached file name in cdo

10. Uploading a attached file using ASP/ CDO

11. attached file??

12. Problems to attach a file with OWA

13. mysterious attach file, please help !!!