My first news group has message>reply>to group grayed out

My first news group has message>reply>to group grayed out

Post by Gary Urlin » Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:00:00

It also has message>reply>to group and sender grayed out. What would
cause this?

I can do a message>new message and send a reply to the news group. Or, I
can do a message>reply>to sender and send a reply to the sender.

Thanks ...

1. My first newsgroup has no message>reply>to group or to send & group.

My first news group works but is missing two menu items (reply>togroup
and reply>tosenderandgroup. Both From: and News group:  are in heading
of the message. I can create a new message and send it to the news
group.  But if I try to reply, I can only reply to sender or sender and
recipients.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

2. Unusual Client Behavior

3. >?>>>>>>>>>>

4. migrating from 5.5 to 2003

5. HELP>>>HURRY...Read me first!!@!!!!1

6. full mailbox access cleared

7. Exchange Setup for SMTP mail / Internal Delivery and External >>>>>>>>>>>

8. Help w/errors in Event Log

9. News Groups --> public folders

10. EMAIL FORWARDING >>>>>

11. Mail Redirection >>>>>

13. Programmatically link Contact=>>Appointment=>>Journal