Distribution List

Post by Dennison Advient » Tue, 29 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

Does custom recipients works within Distribution List. Can DL (with internal
recipients) deliver to custom recipients also. If so, why is not working on
my set-up. This is an internet recipient.

Many thanks,
Dennison

Distribution List

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 29 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> Hi all,

> Does custom recipients works within Distribution List. Can DL (with internal
> recipients) deliver to custom recipients also.

Yes.

Quote:> If so, why is not working on
> my set-up.

HOW it is not working?

Quote:> This is an internet recipient.

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Distribution List of Distribution Lists

I want to have my Distribution Lists with Delivery Restrictions.  The
problem is that if I create a DL that contains another DL and I have
permissions on the container DL but not in the other one, I receipt a NRD.

Something like this:

I have department X and depatment Y distribution List.  This lists can
accept messages only from their members.  But I want to create a List
containing both of them, with access just for Directors.

Any idea???

Thanks

2. Help Restoring a Public Folder

3. Moving Personal Distribution Lists to Gloabl Distribution Lists

4. domain name?

5. dif between distribution group and distribution list

6. Persistent Modem conection

7. programmatic modification of members of a distribution list (DL) on the global address list (GAL)

8. Removing Public Folders

9. Export a personal distribution list to exchange 5.5 public list

10. Distribution List / Mailing List Software

11. Distribution List = Mainilg list?

12. Users AND distribution lists in the same adress list

13. Contact list / Distribution list help for e2k