problems starting admin

Post by whaike » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

When trying to start up Admin, it hangs when it tries to connect to the
exchange server. We are running NT 4.0 workstation with service pack 3, with
Office 97 installed and Outlook. At another NT 4.0 machine it works fine. It
is critical in our installation that it work on the machine that we are
having difficulties. We suspect an incompatible .dll since outlook 98 had
been installed, and de-installed.

1. Problem starting MRS Admin: error 1069

Hi!

I got a problem starting the MRS Administrator service:
everytime I boot the PC it should remember the password
and automaticly start that service but the service doesn't
start because the Computer hasn't stored the password for
some reason.

This error appears:
Could not start the MRS Administrator (MRS) on Local
Computer; Error 1069: The service did not start due to a
logon failure!

If anybody has an idea what I could do, please write me

Thanks in advance
Eugen

2. Exchange 5.5: retrieving mail thru dial-up connection

3. Hung on Starting: Admin Token

4. Printing email addresses.

5. System Attendant service won't start if I change admin psw

6. I need Exmerge V3.71. Please email me. Thanks a lot.

7. DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS starting exch 5.5 admin

8. Reading E2K Exchange Mail From O2K

9. Hung on Starting: Admin Token

10. Cannot start Admin.exe...

11. Exch Admin does not start

12. Cannot start Admin.exe...

13. Admin password & Exchange not starting