Export/Import SMTP addresses

Post by Bailey Garriso » Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:23:01

I'm going to be switching SMTP addresses here in a few weeks.  I've done it
before so it shouldn't be a problem.

My question is, I have about 1100 distribution lists with SMTP addresses.
IS there a switch I can enter in my import file to import these WITHOUT an
SMTP address?

--
Bailey Garrison
Apollo Group, Inc.

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:31:03

 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q155/4/14.asp

> I'm going to be switching SMTP addresses here in a few weeks.  I've done it
> before so it shouldn't be a problem.

> My question is, I have about 1100 distribution lists with SMTP addresses.
> IS there a switch I can enter in my import file to import these WITHOUT an
> SMTP address?

> --
> Bailey Garrison
> Apollo Group, Inc.