How to actively ensure Exchagne login is OK.

How to actively ensure Exchagne login is OK.

Post by sam la » Sun, 15 Apr 2001 18:06:36

My site install Exchange 5.5 in NT 4.0 PDC. There is no BDC machines. Is there
any way I can be alert of the problem of unable to login Exchange (other than
revoked IDs) ? What services or tasks I need to monitor ?

That Exchange server is in remote site and has few users. The users may not use
it daily.

Thanks in advance.

1. OK OK..it's an MSmail question, but I am desperate

I keep geting mail failures, and having returned mail.  There is no real pattern,
or consistant scenerio that causes this to happen.

I get the following error message:[006] Mail useful life exceeded sending to:
  WMPROPERTI/NY

Any ideas?

Thanks for any input you may provide.

Colin Walsh

2. Exch5.5 DR Solution Question

3. OK, I am confused!

4. Freeing up space/optimisation

5. OWA 2000 inside office ok, outside not ok

6. Intalling sp4

7. ping server ok - post to public folder ok but No Internal Mail

8. password protected .pst files

9. IIS Unable to relay. Client authenticates OK.

10. message body missing but attachements are OK.

11. IIS Unable to relay. Client authenticates OK.

12. Can't receive mail but sending is OK.

13. owa. ok for user x, not ok for user y