Exchange2000 and ISA Server setup

Post by Justin Fishe » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:05:57

I want to put Exchange2000 and ISA Server on the same PC. My question is,
should I install ISA first or Exchange?

Exchange2000 and ISA Server setup

Post by Rene Alam » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:27:35

Hi Justin,
I found installing ISA first setting up all the Web, Server, Protocol
publishing rules first.
And ensuring clients can acess the internet.  Then I install E2K to take
advantage of the new ISA features.
This is a personal preference, what works best for me, may not work for you.
Your best bet is to TEST it first prior to deploying into prodcution.

-Rene Alamo, MCSE
Consultant

Quote:> I want to put Exchange2000 and ISA Server on the same PC. My question is,