Exchange & POP3 access...Suggestions please

Exchange & POP3 access...Suggestions please

Post by Michael C. McClur » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

With MS changing it to 5.0, is it still set to release in January or is it
being pushed back again?

> Whoops. You're right. I had forgotten that MS changed it (again) to be
5.0.
> --
> Identity withheld to protect my employer
> Many people think they are thinking when they are
> merely rearranging their prejudices. - William James

> > Slight correction, there will be no Exchange 4.5.

Exchange & POP3 access...Suggestions please

Post by Daniel Chenaul » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Nope, still set for January.
--
Identity withheld to protect my employer
Many people think they are thinking when they are
merely rearranging their prejudices. - William James

> With MS changing it to 5.0, is it still set to release in January or is
it
> being pushed back again?

> > Whoops. You're right. I had forgotten that MS changed it (again) to be
> 5.0.
> > --
> > Identity withheld to protect my employer
> > Many people think they are thinking when they are
> > merely rearranging their prejudices. - William James

> > > Slight correction, there will be no Exchange 4.5.

1. Exchange & POP3 access...Suggestions please

Hello,

I can confirm: a Multi-POP Connector for Microsoft Exchange Server would be
a very useful feature, particularly for small companies (particularly
outside US, where telephone companies and services aren't very smart and
cheap with new technologies) and workgroups.

Please, reconsider Your plans on that...

Cheers

/maxp

2. Utility to make sense of e-mail logs?

3. New Exchange server suggestions please

4. So many addresses

5. POP3 access, HELP please

6. Installing IInd exchange Server but.......

7. outlook02 & Exchg 5.5 - cant access pop3

8. Only we recieve local e-mails with exchange 2000

9. FAX Suggestions Please

10. Ian, your suggestion is not working! Please help

11. Suggestions Please on Spam Filters

12. Looking for suggestions, please help.

13. Migration Suggestions please advise!