OWA - Attachments not working after enabling SSL, sp2

OWA - Attachments not working after enabling SSL, sp2

Post by ViaSand » Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Looking for others that may be having problems with OWA and Office97
attachments.  Problem only with SSL is enabled.  I've tested this and tested
this ... it's broke.  Have you found the same?

NT4, sp4, IIS4, Exchange 5.5, sp2.

Thanks.

Sandee

(Reply directly if you'd like more info.)

OWA - Attachments not working after enabling SSL, sp2

Post by Chris Schar » Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Works just fine for us. Do you have a specific error message?

Chris Scharff
Exchange Administrator
BV Solutions Group

#include std_disclaim.h