Purge unused OWA accounts

Post by Antoine RODRIGUE » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 19:23:09

Hello

I've sent before a message for asking if there is any way to restrict OWA
users. The help worked (thanks to Neil and Ronnen).

However, there is a lot of folders created in the exchange directory of IIS
for nothing ..... And it causes trouble (error 404 if we log with an
restricted account).

So I would like to know if there is any way to purge those folder in order
to avoid thoses errors.

Thank you

1. Identifying Unused Accounts

We want to identify Exchange (5.5) mailboxes which haven't been
accessed, used, logged on by the user for 3 months. I'm guessing we're
not the first to want this. There's a thing called "LastExchange
Logon", but it gets bumped by server and utility things, not just real
users really logging on. So, what's the "best practice" for this?

TIA,
-jcf

2. Any idea why can't i join existing site?

3. Unused Mail Accounts

4. Publishing to Organization Forms Library

5. Unused accounts

6. Was the SMTP Messages with TNEF May Lose Formatting and Attachment problem fixed in SP1?

7. OWA and Remove Unused Script Mappings

8. When posting to this folder, use...

9. purged user accounts...

10. empty unused mail box

11. Unused Distribution Lists and Custom Recipients...

12. Delete unused newsgroup folders.

13. NT stable when used, reboots constantly when unused.