The MAPI Spooler has shut down unexpectedly !!!

The MAPI Spooler has shut down unexpectedly !!!

Post by Phourithy P » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

help,

I'm using exchange 4. When trying to retrieve my messages i get an
error message

The MAPI Spooler has shut down unexpectedly. Close all mail-enable
applications before attempting to log on again.

well I tried to retrieve messages from different machine and the same
error messages.

Phourithy Pho

1. MAPI spooler shuts down unexpectedly

I have a 400MHz Dell Win98 machine running Outlook98 connected to an
Exchange server v5.5.
I am receiving a "MAPI spooler unexpectedly stopped error, please shut down
any email applications running." error message.  I don't know what is
causing this message.  This happens if the user shuts Outlook 98 down then
restarts it.  Outlook crashes while opening the second time.  It gets hung
up and can only be shut down by ending the task in task manager.  When
launched the 3rd time, there is no message and the user has no problems.
This happens everytime the machine is turned on.

Any ideas guys?  I'd appreciate the help.

Thank you,

Bill Westhall

2. SBS 4.5 to Win2k w/ Exchange 2000

3. 'The MAPI Spooler has shuts down unexpectedly !!!

4. Newbie question regarding hosting exchange

5. MAPI spooler has unexpectedly shut down

6. Incorrect date time with outlook97 and Exchange, please help

7. The MAPI Spooler shut down unexpectedly...

8. SMTP error with Hotmail

9. The MAPI Spooler has shut down unexpectedly !!!

10. MAPI Spooler shuts down unexpectedly

11. The MAPI Spooler has shuts down unexpectedly !!!

12. MAPI Spooler has shut down unexpectedly

13. Err. Msg: MAPI Spooler has shut down Unexpectedly