Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

Post by leop.. » Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:00:00



Is there a way to append a default signature to evey email that is sent
via the IMC on Ex 5.5 ?

thx

Mike

 
 
 

Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

Post by Noam Rathau » Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:00:00


The AutoSign option is aviable to the Users at the Client side only,
as far as I know. There could be an external program that will do such
a thing, but as far as I know there is no such thing.


> Is there a way to append a default signature to evey email that is sent
> via the IMC on Ex 5.5 ?

> thx

> Mike

--
Thanks
Noam Rathaus
http://members.xoom.com/dolittle
PGP Key Fingerprint:  8AC7 62AD 860A 4327 3122  544F 34B6 F3A8 2515 7D02

and - Change your quote already!

 
 
 

Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

Post by Noam Rathau » Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:00:00


The Auto Sign option is available to the Users at the Client side only,
as far as I know. There could be an external program that will do such
a thing, but as far as I know there is no such thing.


> Is there a way to append a default signature to evey email that is sent
> via the IMC on Ex 5.5 ?

> thx

> Mike

--
Thanks
Noam Rathaus
http://members.xoom.com/dolittle
PGP Key Fingerprint:  8AC7 62AD 860A 4327 3122  544F 34B6 F3A8 2515 7D02

and - Change your quote already!

 
 
 

Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

Post by Suzan Margiso » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00


An excellent product that will do just this as well as act as an email
firewall and provide content analysis, virus scanning and implement
additional organizational or security policies is WorldSecure Server.
Produced by World Talk.

See their web site:

www.worldtalk.com

I highly recommend this product and have implemented it for an organization
hosting 30,000 users.

Suzan Margison


>The Auto Sign option is available to the Users at the Client side only,
>as far as I know. There could be an external program that will do such
>a thing, but as far as I know there is no such thing.


>> Is there a way to append a default signature to evey email that is sent
>> via the IMC on Ex 5.5 ?

>> thx

>> Mike

>--
>Thanks
>Noam Rathaus
>http://members.xoom.com/dolittle
>PGP Key Fingerprint:  8AC7 62AD 860A 4327 3122  544F 34B6 F3A8 2515 7D02

>and - Change your quote already!

 
 
 

Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Tue, 01 Sep 1998 04:00:00


Suzan,

Just curious: Did you evaluate any other similar products before
implementing WorldSecure?

Thanks,

Sue
___
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow
http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/


>An excellent product that will do just this as well as act as an email
>firewall and provide content analysis, virus scanning and implement
>additional organizational or security policies is WorldSecure Server.
>Produced by World Talk.

>See their web site:

>www.worldtalk.com

>I highly recommend this product and have implemented it for an organization
>hosting 30,000 users.

>Suzan Margison


>>The Auto Sign option is available to the Users at the Client side only,
>>as far as I know. There could be an external program that will do such
>>a thing, but as far as I know there is no such thing.


>>> Is there a way to append a default signature to evey email that is sent
>>> via the IMC on Ex 5.5 ?

>>> thx

>>> Mike

>>--
>>Thanks
>>Noam Rathaus
>>http://members.xoom.com/dolittle
>>PGP Key Fingerprint:  8AC7 62AD 860A 4327 3122  544F 34B6 F3A8 2515 7D02

>>and - Change your quote already!

 
 
 

1. Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

I'm looking for information on bringing Usernames, and other fields (First,
Last, phone, etc.), into an auto-signature created using imsext.dll -
similar to the one below. I already have the company name and other
information automatically appending Outbound e-mail.

I'm thinking something like %%Username.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Donna Schwab, Associate
IT Support Coordinator
TPG Planning & Design
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036

2. Enterprise-wide office calendar

3. Auto-Sig using %%Username

4. MTA is missing in Exchange Server with BackOffice SBS

5. Auto sigs

6. Exchange 2000 w/sp3 W2k w/sp3

7. Auto-sig plling in Username?

8. Runaway Exchange 2000 server

9. Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

10. Attaching Sig Files, on Exchange Server

11. Disclaimer Sig?

12. link in sig??????

13. universal sig file