Where can i find the html or cgi script for nt password change in weboutlook

Where can i find the html or cgi script for nt password change in weboutlook

Post by Paul » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:25:51

hi

    i can't remember where to get the script for users to
change their own nt password through the web on the web
outlook page...

can someone point me into the right direction...

thx

Paul

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:40:58

>    i can't remember where to get the script for users to
>change their own nt password through the web on the web
>outlook page...

>can someone point me into the right direction...

Are you looking for the standard .htr files? They're in the WINNT
directory.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP