Using Exchange 5.5 SP6a and Outlook 2000, I know how to create mailbox
resources that will automatically accept booking requests for others
to view. My problem/question is this:
Is it possible to set up a mailbox resource that will only accept
booking requests when they are first approved by an "owner" (i.e. - a
receptionist that must approve of the booking)? Essentially a
What I want to happen is this:
1) Janice, the receptionist, is in charge of all the conference rooms.
2) Bill sends a resource booking request to the resource mailbox "Main
3) The booking request shows up in Janice's personal inbox for
4) Janice allows the room to be booked and "accepts" the request.
5) The accepted request automatically gets put in the Main Conference
resource mailbox calendar.
6) Bill gets a confirmation notice telling him the room was booked.
Is this even possible?
Thank you for any help/info you can give,