import data from oracle database into exchange

import data from oracle database into exchange

Post by Eri » Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:26:24

I maintain a database of names and addresses on my Oracle database.  I
also
need to share this information with exchange/outlook users as a shared
public folder.

I want to import data into a public folder. how can I extract data
(name, email, tel) from a table of oracle to a folder of exchange
I want to import information all the night

Can anyone show me some sample VB script to help automate the process
in
Outlook?

Thanks in advance

Eric

Bonjour,
Je cherche importer des donnes (nom prenom email...) d'une table
oracle dans exchange (contact folder). Je souhaite le faire toutes les
nuits sans passer par un fichier texte. Est ce possible. quelqu'un a t
il un exemple de procedure.

Merci pour votre aide

Cordialement,

Eric

import data from oracle database into exchange

Post by Jerry Welc » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:13:18

Eric,
Please consider SimpleSync from CPS Systems.  Several organizations
currently use SimpleSync to 'feed' information from Oracle into AD to create
and maintain Contacts.
For more information and to download an evaluation copy of SimpleSync,
please visit our website at www.cps-systems.com .
Thanks for your time,
Jerry Welch
CPS Systems

> I maintain a database of names and addresses on my Oracle database.  I
> also
> need to share this information with exchange/outlook users as a shared
> public folder.

> I want to import data into a public folder. how can I extract data
> (name, email, tel) from a table of oracle to a folder of exchange
> I want to import information all the night

> Can anyone show me some sample VB script to help automate the process
> in
> Outlook?

> Thanks in advance

> Eric

> Bonjour,
> Je cherche importer des donnes (nom prenom email...) d'une table
> oracle dans exchange (contact folder). Je souhaite le faire toutes les
> nuits sans passer par un fichier texte. Est ce possible. quelqu'un a t
> il un exemple de procedure.

> Merci pour votre aide

> Cordialement,

> Eric

1. import data from oracle database

[...]

2. DOUBLE TROUBLE

3. Exporting Exchange data to Oracle database

4. Outlook Web Access Addressees entry

5. import/remount data from exchange databases

6. cannot install sp 2

7. Linking an Oracle database with the Exchange GAL.

8. How can I design an IPM.Schedule.Meeting.Request item

9. Exchange contacts in Oracle database

10. How to link an Exchange server to an Oracle database

11. Extracting mail out of exchane and feeding into Oracle database

12. import from 4.0 database to 5.5 database and mailboxes

13. How to import email data from exchange 5.5 folder to exchange 2003