Canned/Custom MSExchange Reports

Post by Mike » Tue, 11 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Is there a way to Print out reports in Exchange with Private Information
Store statistics? I can generate the information in the Private Information
Store/Mailbox Resources such as User login ID, No. of Messages in
mailboxes, Last Login etc... But to print out I need to cut and paste the
screens.  Is there a way to query this information via Access or Excel and
print in a friendlier report format?

Canned/Custom MSExchange Reports

Post by vgokoye » Tue, 11 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Use Crystal Reports!

Quote:> Is there a way to Print out reports in Exchange with Private Information
> Store statistics? I can generate the information in the Private
Information
> Store/Mailbox Resources such as User login ID, No. of Messages in
> mailboxes, Last Login etc... But to print out I need to cut and paste the
> screens.  Is there a way to query this information via Access or Excel
and
> print in a friendlier report format?

Canned/Custom MSExchange Reports

Post by Dustin Smit » Wed, 12 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Right, Crystal Reports 5.0 will be what you are looking for and if you add
the additional Crystal Reports 101 for Backoffice you can get many
additional canned reports for reporting on various statistics of the public
and private information stores, not to mention stats on aspects of the
Exchange Address Book.

Check out:
http://www.img.seagatesoftware.com/ for information on Crystal Reports.

- Dustin

> Use Crystal Reports!

> > Is there a way to Print out reports in Exchange with Private
Information
> > Store statistics? I can generate the information in the Private
> Information
> > Store/Mailbox Resources such as User login ID, No. of Messages in
> > mailboxes, Last Login etc... But to print out I need to cut and paste
the
> > screens.  Is there a way to query this information via Access or Excel
> and
> > print in a friendlier report format?

1. Creating custom reports on custom fields added to contacts within Outlook/Exchange

I am trying to get access to custom fields that I have added to
outlook/exchange.  (Oulook allows you to add fields to your form.  We have
replaced ACT! with the outlook contacts and have added additional fields to
track sales information.)  I have tried the Microsoft Access API, exporting
the information using outlook and Segate Crystal Reports.  None of these
products/methods allow me to access the custom fields that I have added.
Does anyone know if there is an API that will allow a report engine to
access these fields?  If not, is there any easy way to get access to this
information through programming?

Thank you,

Tim Smiley

2. SMTP Relaying Question

3. Upgrade from MSExchange 5.5 Standard version to MSExchange 5.5 Enterprise version

4. problem when sending mails

5. MSExchange.ACLObject and MSExchange.ACE Wrong ProgID

6. Moving Exchange Mailbox

7. Custom Non Delivery Reports?

8. Can't get mail from dial up

9. Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

10. Custom Non-Deliver Reports

11. Canned Messages

12. Custom Non Delivery Reports

13. Mailbox limit canned message