Archive of outgoing and incoming mails

Post by Helmut Westh?use » Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I'm a beginner with Exchange Server and at the moment I'm playing around to
get experience. Now I configured something, so that incoming and outgoing
mails are archived in directory ...\in\archive and ...\out\archive.

Now I can't find, where I changed this option. I only remember, that I
selected two options: Something like "archive outgoing mail" and "archive
incoming mail"

Someone there, who can help me?

Thanks and bye

helmut

Archive of outgoing and incoming mails

Post by Helmut Westh?use » Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm a beginner with Exchange Server and at the moment I'm playing around to
>get experience. Now I configured something, so that incoming and outgoing
>mails are archived in directory ...\in\archive and ...\out\archive.

>Now I can't find, where I changed this option. I only remember, that I
>selected two options: Something like "archive outgoing mail" and "archive
>incoming mail"

>Someone there, who can help me?

>Thanks and bye

>helmut

1. Archiving all incoming and outgoing mail

Does anyone know of an option or way of archiving all incoming and outing
mail from 2 Exchange servers using 5.0 or 5.5?  This is a SEC regulation
with which I need to comply.

An email repository to capture all mail from both servers was a suggestion I
got.

Any ideas, suggestions?

2. Outlook 2000

3. archive all incoming & outgoing messages

4. could not open infomation store

5. Archiving Outgoing and Incoming Messages

6. I can't send emails to another domain

7. Archiving incoming / outgoing email / POP3 qn's

8. EX IMC Problem

9. How archiving incoming/outgoing messages

10. User Is not recieving incoming mail but can send outgoing mail

11. Mail pending incoming and outgoing mail pending

12. Mail sizes on incoming and outgoing mail

13. Decline sending outgoing mail and receiving incoming mail