HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden or Error: Access is Denied

HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden or Error: Access is Denied

Post by Stin » Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi, When I attempt to access a Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox from a
browser via  the Web show  "HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden"
and other server exchange  show "Error: Access is Denied" , but I from the
server
access Ok, the problem is from the workstation

Machines : 2 NT sp2 and 2 Exchange server 5.0

1. HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden or Error: Access is Denied

Hi, When I attempt to access a Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox from a
browser via  the Web show  "HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden"
and other server exchange  show "Error: Access is Denied" , but I from the
server
access Ok, the problem is from the workstation

Machines : 2 NT sp2 and 2 Exchange server 5.0

2. users does not get delivery message

3. Move Server Problem - LocalSystem Password - HELP!

4. Exchange Server 5.5 task error.

5. Damaged Cd Missing files.

6. OWA - HTTP/1.0 Error 403 Access Forbidden

7. HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden in OWA

8. Exchange 5.0 HTTP Access Was working and broke - Http Error 403